The Corporate Leadership Council serves as a valuable forum for corporate leaders and Physicians for a Healthy California (PHC) to share innovative ideas and insights, explore collaborative opportunities, and collectively discuss common goals and challenges. Council membership is annual and provides exclusive opportunities for corporate leaders to showcase their companies’ commitments to California’s health care and the more than 40,000 CMA physician members.
To learn more about joining the Corporate Leadership Council, download our brochure or email PHC staff.
Annual Membership Includes:
- Network with the leaders guiding California’s patient care
- Visibility with more than 40,000 members of the CMA representing all areas of practice
- Recognition as a corporate member throughout CMA and PHC publications, educational resources and hosted conferences
- Collaborative opportunities to inform, develop and participate in statewide programs that address health issues and shape the future of medicine as well as smaller group sessions
- Membership dollars create and directly support crucial and award winning Foundation programs