The application cycle has been extended to December 17, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. (PT) to
allow CalVaxGrant applicants more time to begin and/or complete the myCAvax process. Funds are still first-come, first-served.
As California continues its efforts to vaccinate all eligible residents against COVID-19, the state is offering providers up to $55,000 to support vaccination efforts. To be eligible for the CalVaxGrant, organizations must:
- Be one of the following types of medical provider (routine or non-routine vaccinator):
- Medical practice* with no more than 200 physicians
- *Medical group/private practice, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), Rural Health Clinic (RHC), community health center, migrant or refugee health center, STD/HIV clinic health center, tribal health center, Indian Health Service (IHS) or urgent care
- Independent pharmacy organization
- Student vaccine clinic, which includes student health centers, university health centers and K-12 schools
- Home health agency (newly added, apply now!)
- Skilled nursing facility (newly added, apply now!)
- Be enrolled in myCAvax
- Expend or plan to expend award on allowable expenses, which includes staffing and training (most common expenses), technology, infrastructure, supplies/equipment and administrative overhead
- Have not received money from the State Innovation Fund
Have questions about the application or want more information on the grant process? Watch one of the past recorded webinars!
firstname.lastname@example.org; (916) 551-2565